Tran, Viet Cuong
Address: Room 1428, 1st Engineering Building, 1095 Dalgubeoldaero, Dalseo-Gu, Daegu 704-701, Korea
2016 – 2018(expected):
- M.s., Electrical and Electronics Engineering; Keimyung University.
- Thesis: Smart Wearable controlling system by hand fingers gesture recognition.
2007 – 2011:
- B.A in Electronics and Communications, Vietnam National University – University of Engineering and Technology
- Thesis: Building system measure and control using Power Line Communication technology, Standard Lonworks
- Viet-Cuong Tran, and Boon-Giin Lee, “Gesture Control Armband using EMG and IMU sensor”, Sensors 2017 (submitted).
- Viet-Cuong Tran, Boon-Giin Lee, “Smart Wearable Controlling System by Hand and Fingers Gesture Recognition”, IEEE Sensors Journal (processing).
- Lee Boon Giin, Chong Teak Wei, Tran Viet Cuong, and Lee Su Min, “Smart Wearable Body Equilibrium Correction System with Mobile Device”, The International Conference on Computer Science and Application Engineering, Shanghai, China, 21-23 October 2017.
- Lee Boon Giin, Tran Viet Cuong, and Chong Teak Wei, “Smart Hand device Gesture Recognition with Dynamic Time Warping Method”, International Conference on Big Data and Internet of Things, London, UK, 20-22 December 2017.
Project and Research experience
- Smart wearable controlling system by hand fingers gesture recognition
- Smart Mirror for applying the IoT technology with Artik platform
- Gesture control armband using single EMG and IMU sensor
- Smart wearable body equilibrium correction system with mobile device
- Building system measure and control using Power Line Communication technology, standard Lonworks - demo
- Building system measure level water and send data by GPRS
- Maze Solving Algorithms for Micro-Mouse - code
03/2016 - current:
- Researcher, USNLAB, Keimyung University
08/2011 - 07/2014:
- Project Executive, Hanel Professional Electronics JSC
08/2010 – 04/2011:
- Internship (embedded system C/C++), FPT software
- 2016 — Third Prize Award in Wearable Computing Contest, KAIST, Korea.
- 2014 — Korean Government Scholarship Program.
- 2011 — Encourage academic scholarship of University of Engineering and Technology.
- 2010 — Consolation prizes for research, Vietnam National University, VNU.
- Programming: C/C++, Python, Matlab, C#, Java
- Research: Machine Learning, IoT, Home Automation, Embedded System
- platform: Qt, Kivy
- PCB design: Altium Designer
- 3D design: Autodesk fusion 360
- Participation: team work soft skill, mind maps soft skill
Assistant Professor. Lee, Boon Giin, Department of Electronics Engineering
- Address: Room 1428, 1st Engineering Building, 1095 Dalgubeodaero, Dalseo-Gu, Daegu, 704-701, Korea
- Tel: +82-53-580-5924
- Mobile: +82-10-8481-5681
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: http://bgleebryan.appspot.com/links/info.html
Dr. Nguyen Thang Long, Electronic Design and Applications, department: MEMS
- Technical Advisor at Hanel Professional Electronics JSC
- Phone: 84.437547709
- Fax: 84.437549338
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Website: http://uet.vnu.edu.vn/~longnt/